2015年11月11日 星期三

Rev. Allen Finley

Today 11/11 is the birthday of the late Rev. Dr. Allen Finley who was the first International President for Partners International.

It was under his leadership I was transferred from Hong Kong to establish the USA Chinese Ministry.  He was called home couple years ago, and I still miss him greatly.

Rev. Finley , A man of God,  also my life saver.

June 1973 my first visit to the States, not long after landed from HK, we were driving to his house, stopped at a red light, and hit by a day dreamer with 60/miles per hour speed.  I was knock out by my luggage, and the whole car was on fire, still running for about 10 to 20 yards before stop.  Every one in the car were able to get out except me in the back seat of a burning car.  It was Rev. Finley who managed to get me out .....



Rev. Finley also the founder of Crossroads Publications (CP) and the Mission Pathway ministry has been operated under CP.


沒有留言:

張貼留言